If you are getting a last run result code this
0x80070569,translates to the following error: Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.
This error indicates that the user the task is set to run as does not have permission to log in to the server as a scheduled task.
When setting up a scheduled task all credentials are configured by the account registered to the license.
Alter the Local Computer Policy to grant permission.
1. Go to Start | Run and type gpedit.msc and click OK. To open Local Group Policy Editor.
2. Expand Local Computer Policy | Computer Configuration | Windows Settings | Security Settings | Local Policy | User Rights
3. Double-click Log on as a batch job.
4. Click Add User or Group and type in <domain>\webspy
5. Click OK and then click OK again.
The scheduled task should now be able to run correctly.
As always, if you need additional assistance, please get in touch!