You can sometimes use the custom loader in the Import Wizard to import log files that are not yet supported. This will only work if all fields in your log file are separated by a common delimiter.
To use the custom loader:
1. In the Import Wizard on the Loader Selection page select Custom Format, then click the Properties button
2. Select CUSTOM from the dropdown list, then click Browse and select your file, click Open, then click OK
3. In the Delimiter box type your separator, eg , or /t or ; then click the Set Fields button
4. Now match up the field number with the field name by selecting the field number from the dropdown box, eg User = Field1, Source Address = Field0, Site URL = Field18, etc until you have matched up all the fields you want to import. If your date and time are recorded in separate fields, then you can only choose either Date or Time for the DateTime field.
5. Then click OK and continue to the Input Selection page of the wizard and select your file.
This should allow it to be imported.