Due to a recent change in the zip support library there is a chance of an issue occurring when attempting to download the auto updates for Web Module. If you experience this issue it will appear something like this;
The update will appear to hang on this dialog
Then this error (or similar) will be displayed
How to fix this issue
1) Download this file: ftp://ftp.webspy.com/webspy/Builds/UpdaterFiles.zip
2) Right click and select Exit on the Web Module updater icon.
3) Extract the files from the downloaded zip file and overwrite the existing files in the bin folder of your Web Module installation. eg. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webspy\bin
4) Run the WebSpy.Vantage.WebModule.Updater.exe
5) Done. The updater should now work correctly.
1) Uninstall the existing installation of Web Module (your settings and uploaded data will remain).
2) Download the new installer from here:
3) Reinstall Web Module using the newly downloaded exe.
4) Done. The updater should now work correctly.