Try changing the settings here to the appropriate settings, and also try setting both options to None, then try connecting to your Web Module again.
Other things to try:
1) Version matching
Make sure both Vantage and Web Module are running the same build/version number. If they are not then there is a chance that the applications will be out of sync meaning they may not be able to communicate with each other.
How to check this;
- In Vantage go to HELP | ABOUT and you will see a version number on the right.
- In Web Module go to OPTIONS and you will see the version number at the top of the options menu.
- In Vantage go to TOOLS | CHECK FOR UPDATES; this will make sure Vantage is updated to the newest available version.
- For Web Module; right click the WebSpy status bar icon and select CHECK FOR UPDATE; this will then update Web Module to the newest available version.
2) If you cannot browse to Web Module
This may be an IIS permissions issue; here are some links that will help you determine and resolve this.
Troubleshooting http 401 errors
Guidelines to resolving IIS Permissions Problems